Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just In: Vintage WWF Magazines & Programs


I get to thumb through a lot of cool stuff going through the restocking process. Few items give me more enjoyment than WWF magazines, specifically from the mid to late 1980s.

There's just something about those particular magazines that make it tough to actually list them with the intention of selling them to someone else. I fight the temptation to just sock them away in my private stash.


This week brought forth a mighty temptation: 25 WWF Magazines and programs from this specific era. That these magazines were in especially great condition only made it tougher to list them with the knowledge that they'll probably be fleeing from my life very soon.

But my loss is your gain. And what a gain. Here are some of the highlights from this batch:

This is just a taste of what's available in our WWF Magazine & WWF Programs sections in our eBay store. Look around and you'll see what I mean.

No comments: